Proposal for decreasing expenses for
TOURIST AND CATERING ESTABLISHMENTS, MANUFACTURERS AND FOOD TRADERS
CATERING /BIODEGRADABLE/ WASTE
“SMBG” AD is a company, which holds a document under article 35 of the Waste Management Act, which grants the right to the company to accept your kitchen and food waste and transport them to aerobic and anaerobic waste degradation sites*.
We offer you: To take and to transport your food waste
Obligations: To collect kitchen and food waste from your activity in appropriate bags, provided by us, and to store them at appropriate locations and vessels in your site, and which you can hand over according to a schedule of specialized bio waste trucks, agreed to by and between us, using which we can transport to municipal enterprise in order to utilize bio waste in the “Han Bogrov” area in proximity to Sofia.
– You contribute to the preservation of clean environment, especially necessary to develop your business and avoid sanctions by the regulatory authorities under the Waste Management Act and the Foods Act.
– In case you are paying to Metropolitan Municipality a fee for collection of waste from your sites according to the type and number of used vessels, if you are collecting separately your food waste and if you conclude with us an agreement for their handover, you can significantly decrease the numbers of receptacles required, which you have declared to Metropolitan Municipality and from that – also the amount of your annual municipal waste charge.
*According to article 1, item 3 of the Waste Management Act, “Biodegradable waste“ are all waste which have the capacity of being dissolved anaerobically or aerobically, such as food and plant waste, paper, carton, et al. According to article 1, item 2 of the Waste Management Act, “Bio waste” are biodegradable waste from the parks and gardens, food and kitchen waste from households, restaurants, public catering establishments and commercial sites, and similar waste from the public catering enterprises. The holders of bio waste and in particular of food and kitchen waste shall be all sites, registered under the Food Act, where food is produced, stored, processed, sold and consumed.
MIXED MUNICIPAL WASTE
After separation of food waste, all other waste from your operation shall remain in your site, the so-called mixed municipal waste, as well as waste from the packaging of the goods which you are selling, or using in your operations.
We offer you: To conclude an agreement with our company, in which our obligation shall be to collect not just your food waste, but also your municipal waste.
– You can avoid paying the waste collection fee. Within the deadline of November 30 of the previous year, you can declare the agreement concluded in the Metropolitan Municipality, and then you will be released from the obligation to pay 3.72 per mil of the reporting value of your property in the form of municipal waste collection fee.*
– You also receive a flexible service compliant with your personal needs with bags, without looking for vessels for waste disposal in proximity.
* For the collection and treatment of mixed municipal waste from your site, you shall pay a fee for municipal waste according to the Regulation for determining and administration of local charges and prices for services provided by the Metropolitan Municipality, and as of this time, the charge contains three components for waste collection and transportation, for cleaning of public areas and for waste disposal. As of this time, the charges for collection and disposal of waste for non-residential areas of legal entities are respectively 3.72 per mil of the reporting value if the real property for collection and 2.64 per mil of the reporting value of the real property for disposal.
SEPARATE WASTE COLLECTION
According to the Waste Management Act, separate collection of paper, carton, different types of metals and glass waste is also an obligation of the owners of the commercial sites. You are required to collect these types of waste separately from all other waste and hand over to entities, which hold a document under article 35 of the Waste Management Act. Failure to do so shall result in you being subject to property sanctions by the regulatory bodies.
We offer you: To accept and transport the collected waste
Obligations: To collect these waste in a separate bag for glass and a separate bag for all other recyclable materials, provided by us and to hand them over to our company.
– The separate collection of the above-listed types of waste in a single commercial site shall be facilitated, because municipal separate collection systems in proximity shall not be required.
– You can reduce the quantity of mixed municipal waste from your site to a minimum*.
– We will offer exclusively competitive prices and we shall allow you to decrease significantly the charges for waste disposal, payable to the municipality.
– Environmental preservation.
* Given the latest legislative changes, according to which municipalities are mandated to change the means of calculation of the waste disposal charge and to collect fee from each site depending on the quantity of waste generated from said site. Following the adoption of the new municipal regulations, disposal of mixed waste shall become extremely expensive for your budgets.
Your clients are increasingly focused not only on the qualities of the goods and services, which you are offering, but also your environmental preservation policy, and therefore the existence of separate collection of waste from your operation will contribute to higher level of satisfaction by your clients and your partners.
For details and a specific proposal, please contact us on the phones and e-mail specified herein.